Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Every Morning

I love mornings, especially if I get a little extra sleep and have time to putts around. Well, I didn't have either one of those this morning but I woke to the words to that song in my head. His mercies are new every morning, new every morning, great is thy faithfulness oh Lord, great is thy faithfulness! My mom used to sing it alot when we were kids and I guess it has stuck with me.
Each day I'm reminded how our Lord really is in control. As I read Christina's blog from yesterday I'm amazed at her strength and fortitude to keep plugging away. We all know she is human and has her down times and sorrow but our gracious God has walked her through this, held her hand, wiped her tears and coordinated EVERYTHING! There are no coincidences or luck in the believer's life. Why then do we choose to doubt, to control things, to worry and fret? Because Satan wants us to doubt the almighty power of our Lord Jesus! Don't do it! Even when you feel you are at the end - His mercies are new every morning!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hi, Leah! I'm so glad you read our blog! You are more than welcome to post anything you find in our blog on your blog. I'm glad I was able to share my testimony with you. I hope you have a great day!

Beth