Thursday, November 15, 2007

Grandma Charlotte was discharged from the hospital today. Hard to believe that just one week ago she was on borrowed time. They weaned her from the Nitro, removed the dialysis port and said it was time to go home! Now the real work begins. Mother has moved Grandma back in the house with her so that she can tend to her. Grandma enjoyed a small supper at home this evening and was preparing for bed at 9 pm but not before she and my mom got all of her pills figured out. That woman is a walking drug store! We pray they will all have a restful night. She is scheduled for a recheck on Monday.

We are all extremely exhausted - everyone of our families have been running ragged trying to catch up and to manage the already planned events of life. Adam is still on the road and expects to be in some time Saturday. Joel, Steve, my dad and a friend from church are planning to begin moving Adam & Carole Saturday morning. Amy is bringing the food for all since she cannot lift much due to the pregnancy! I'm sure no one will go hungry! Hopefully, we will have some pictures for you to see.

I have been running on very little sleep since Raegan's seasonal allergies worsened. We were at the dr's last night and they increased meds, added a puffer, steroids AND antibiotics!! Hopefully sleep will resume. Our business is still going strong, with work scheduled for the rest of the month - if the weather would just cooperate! I managed to get the bills, bookkeeping & payroll done for 2 businesses in two days this week and I have a Creative Memories Open House that is scheduled for Saturday! Somehow I will pull that off. My wonderful Mother-in-law, Sharon, and sweet, sweet friend Julie have offered to help me out tomorrow. I plan to take them up on it!

We continue to rejoice with Christina as more and more people are making decisions to accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour since Aaron's death. It is like a revival of sorts and we know that Aaron would have it no other way. He was willing to be used by the Lord and his legacy is proof of that. My mom and I mentioned last night that it is so easy to say "why couldn't someone else have been taken?" but we know that Aaron was ready, many others are not! That's when you know that you are looking at situations through God's eyes not your own!
His ways not Mine, His thoughts not mine,
Leah

0 comments: