Saturday, November 3, 2007

Entering the World of Blogging

Although I'm somewhat technologically educated, I don't feel completely savy when it comes to all aspects of this blogging thing. Somehow, I figured this blog setup out and hope to discover the ins and outs of keeping up with it. The whole reason for this endeavor is to stay in touch with dear ones. Specifically, Christina and the kids in Arkansas. Since the tragic loss of my brother, Aaron, on October 5th we are seeking all avenues to stay connected. The everyday events of our lives can be shared as we post each day - crying, encouraging, celebrating and rallying together in this journey that the Lord has blessed us with.

I must thank Shannon Sanders for being the first to introduce us to the power of the blog. She kept us all connected as the days unfolded last month and we are so grateful to her for that. We will not forget your blog, nor will we fail to visit it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YEAHH Leah! I'm so glad that you've joined in on the world of blogging. It's been so much fun for me. Please do not thank me as I now see that it was a directing by God that I begin my blog journey. Blogging was just never anything that I seemed to have felt comfotable in doing but for some reason....I did it anyway. Never thinking ANYONE would even care to read it. I have been blessed through my blog...by and through each and every one in your family, by people ALL across the world (who would've known??) and by my friends who might stop by every now and then. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your entire family. What special people you are. Like I have posted before...I now can see why Aaron was the man he was-a beautifully wonderful family

Beth said...

We just started blogging, too. I'm not sure if you remember us, but John was the one with Aaron when he had the accident. It was so great to meet your family. And it was a blessing straight from God that we were able to have Aaron in our life. We love him so much and no one will ever know the impact he has had on our life and our walk with God. We've seen first hand how God continues to use Aaron every day in the lives of others. If you want to keep in touch with us, you can check out our blog at http://thestauffers07.blogspot.com/
We will continue to pray for God's comfort for you and your family.