Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blessed

The Lord has blessed me with a very flexible home/work schedule that allows me to be with Raegan, her activites and school. The school she attends is a small primary school of K-2. They embrace parent volunteers and I take every opportunity that I can to be in there. I enjoyed being a room mom when Raegan was in K so I volunteered again to do that in 1st. This week was the Halloween Party and it's always so much fun to be with the kids.

One day I won't be "cool" and it will be hard to get this embrace in front of her school friends, I'm sure. But in the meantime, we spend a ton of time together and I know I'll never regret it!! These days fly by and our time together is oh so precious!





Olivia is in the wedding dress. She is Adam's (my other brother) daughter. She and Raegan are only 6 months apart.

I failed to include this picture with the last posting. Thought it was a good one of us all at the SuperBowl. I have always loved pictures and I love telling the stories. I guess that's why I'm a Creative Memories consultant! Those pictures are an extension of me and my love for my family. After losing Aaron, pictures mean more to me than ever and I'm reminded to take it all in, let the little things go, enjoy the moment. I'm thanking the Lord for the many blessings He has showered upon me and my family.

We are off to the Football Banquet tonight!

0 comments: