Saturday, December 15, 2007

Must Hear This

I've not attached a youtube link on my blog yet, so I hope this will work. If it doesn't I hope that Shannon tells me how to do it the correct way. hee hee
We all face the grief of losing someone or something we love. But our perspective can be skewed by our own pain. This is a phone call from a 12-yr old boy to Houston radio station KSBJ FM 89.3. This little boy's comments are so amazingly profound, he is wise beyond his years. It will move you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
Blessings,
Leah

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It worked great! I heard that several weeks ago. This child knows way more than most mature Christians. I hope all is going well for you and the family with the craziness of the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Leah,

Isn't just like the Lord to se something like that little Logan to say the truth. Just yesterday I got upset because there are some people that have come and gone at church but since Aarons funeral they have been coming. And I said, "I'd rather have Aaron back, these people will only disappoint me again, they aren't worth it." And as soon as those words came out of my mouth I thought, the Lord gave His Son even knowing that people would reject or not truly live a life for the Lord. I get so ashamed for these selfish thoughts but through them I've learned to know the mercy and grace of our loving Lord.
Love Mother