Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Last week is a total blur for Joel and I - both of us were fighting the flu and respitory infections. Raegan only had school one day because of the weather & other pre-scheduled no school days so we played tagteam parenting and made it through somehow! We are just now getting our strength back.
The only day Raegan had school was Valentine's Day and since I'm room-mom, well.....I had to throw a party. Wasn't feeling like it but I did it and the kids are always so much fun!

Raegan and her friend Abby.
The craft each of the kids made. Raegan was almost a Valentine baby!
She'll be 7 on Thursday!

Joel and I did manage to celebrate Valentine's (barely). We had already made plans to have dinner with Joel's brother Shaun and his girlfriend, LeeAnn so we forced ourselves to get showers, dress and meet them at Guiseppe's. We had a great meal and, as always, very interesting conversations. We like her!
Love is in the air!
We've commented that we missed each other - we've been sleeping in seperate rooms trying to get rest. Luckily, we can celebrate Valentine's anyday! Maybe I'll get flowers next week. Ha Ha


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Raegan! Happy birthday to you!" Hi sweetie! So sorry I didn't get a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday earlier today...but, we are going through the flu at our house and your newest cousin Rebekah, kept Aunt Amy awake most of the night...for the first time. But she is so sweet, it is too hard to be upset by the lack of sleep. The kids are really excited to see you this Saturday. They are all hoping that they will be better by tomorrow. That way they will be sure to be better by Saturday. And because you are the "Birthday-Girl",you get to hold Rebekah first...How does that sound?! Happy birthday sweetie! Lots of Love...Hugs and Kisses too! Aunt Amy

Anonymous said...

Raegan,
I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday in person, but NO school, again! Mommy is so disappointed that we aren't in school, but I am happy. I went sled riding today~ and it looks like I will be going again tomorrow!
Any way, this day is about you and I just wanted to say "Have a great day, Birthday Girl"
Your Friend,
Hannah Ackerman