Friday, July 17, 2009

Visit to Oz

In April my mom and I took Raegan to see the Wizard of Oz at Potomac State College (it's the local campus of WVU) and what a performance it was!! The actors were incredible and I believe the crowds were sellouts every night. Some friends of ours were in it and we were excited to watch them perform.

We were able to get just 5 rows from the stage and when we sat down the director saw us and came over to talk to us. Why you ask? Welll...........two years ago Raegan was Dorothy for Halloween so she insisted on wearing her costume to the play. You can imagine when we walked in with her all dressed up it was kind of obvious. Meanwhile some of the actors saw her and rushed back to tell the "real" Dorothy that there was a little girl dressed up in the audience and she requested that Raegan come see her after the show. And so we did...
The Lion was incredible, I even cried when he cried. I know, I know it's just a play.

It was a great night. I don't know who enjoyed it more - Raegan, my mom or me!

0 comments: