Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catching Up

I sat down this evening to download some pictures off my camera from our vacations this summer and I realized that I still had pictures on there from Christmas!! There's a sure sign that I am a tad behind. And while I was doing that I realized that I MUST update the blog. (My mother continues to remind me that she's looking for new stuff to read on my blog.)

I'm starting to see a pattern here - I go long periods and then attempt to smash 3 or 4 months together into one posting. I guess I need to learn how to manage my time better. Did I just say that out loud? Joel is always telling me that I need to better manage my time. I think he just needs to be a wife/mother for a day. Anyone hear'n me?

Anyways, I missed posting Raegan's birthday and it was exciting to welcome year number 8!

We had a swimming party at our YMCA and she had so many of her friends from 2nd grade as well as her cousins there to celebrate with her.

I surprised her with her very first pedicure so that those little toes looked picture perfect for her swimming party. And they did.
I've seen such a change in her this year - physically and emotionally! She continues to mature and understand things at such a deep level, honestly it's like having a little adult around all the time. Although the 8 year old tantrums and attitude peek through regularly, I must admit.

We love you Raegan Nicole!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Well it's gerat to finally hear from you, Leah. It's always good to catch up. Hope all is well with the entire McCoy/Knotts family.