Friday, March 14, 2008

New Do

It's going to be a quite a shock to many of you - especially my family - but Raegan's long locks of hair are no more! Yesterday we went to have it cut, not trimmed, CUT! We've been talking about it for a long time and we finally did it! Because she has so much hair, it's fine, and it's naturally curly it just leads to screaming matches when it comes to getting ready to go anywhere. In fact, that's where "Tied Together in Knotts" came from, ha ha......not really.
She wanted to do Locks of Love but the minimum was 10" and we could only spare about 7 or 8 inches. Well, here's the before and after for ya!

It reminds me of mine when Joel and I met and married. That's probably why he didn't want her to cut it.

Here goes the first snip!
This was just the initial chunk they took off, it still looks long here.
We took this home and gave it to Daddy as a keepsake.
Voila!
Raegan loves this new do and told me on the way home last night that she felt like a new woman! If only a hair cut could do that for us!
By the way, I've also had my hair chopped....again. No pictures of me yet though. I'll add them later. We are ready for spring!
Leah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE! It is really a cute cut, she looks so grown up :(
where have our babies gone?
Nicki