Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of 3rd Grade!

This year was a major change for Raegan. She moved to the Intermediate School. It's still a pretty small school (just 3rd & 4th grades) but all of the 2nd grade classes from two different schools merge and create five or six 3rd grade classes.
She has been so excited about the Intermediate school - mostly because they get lockers, whoohoo! (It's the little things in life, I guess.)

So excited for this first day
She had a teacher picked out that she really wanted to get for 3rd grade and it was a matter of prayer over the summer. I kept reminding her that God would give her the teacher she should have and we would accept it. While we were away at the lake in August the class rosters were posted on the school website - Raegan got the news on our laptop while we were there.....she got Mrs. Alkire, YAYEEEEEEE!

So the excitement level was intensified and by the morning of the first day she was up and dressed by 6 am. She actually woke us up!

I promised I would drive her to school the first morning but that she had to ride the bus the rest of the year. (At the elem. school I drove her to school EVERY day). She kept saying "let's go, I don't want to be late."

We beat the buses to the school and she was the 2nd child in the building, the lights weren't even on in the gymnasium yet! Oh well, she was happy to be there and I'm counting my blessings that I don't have a child that hates school .

Raegan & Mrs. Alkire

I wish I could say that this schedule has remained but it hasn't, I'm now dragging her butt out of bed at 6:15, forcing her to dress and begging her to eat breakfast. We then zoom out of the garage at 7:06 to catch the bus at 7:09. Whew! This is going to be a long year!


She is loving 3rd grade and her scores are excellent. We are extremely proud of her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would fuck her hard and Cum inside every hole

Anonymous said...

Ohhh little but sexually attractive pretty girl. I bet her pussy is ripe for sex with dads. I want to cum in her tight tender pussy. I would kidnap her and cum in her pussy everyday until she gets pregnant

Katso967 said...

damn...a beautiful girl...would love to rape her hard in doggy pose and cum deep up in her tight pussy!