Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rivals!

Just like many of our friends, we spend most of our Saturdays at the peewee football games. I told my mom that I think it just might be a cult! Seriously though it demands alot of time but there are valuable lessons that the kids learn in the process. Atleast I hope so - I'm not spending all this money for nothing am I?!

This past weekend was especially neat because Raegan and her cousin Olivia (Adam's daughter) played against each other. Olivia cheers for the Saints and Raegan cheers for the Colts. You will notice the considerable amount of space between Raegan's front teeth - she's had her palate expander on for 6 weeks and the braces are coming in 2 1/2 weeks. yippee.

When I took this picture the little boy moved - #30 had been leaning over on #4. It was darling.

Cheering loud and very proud - the colts WON!!!

Grammy and Pap got to come to their first game - it was perfect, they pleased 2 grandkids at once!
They had to run between sides but that was okay with us. Here my dad was talking Lance's ear off during the game. Lance goes to church with them and we all grew up with him and his siblings. Raegan's twin cousins came to watch her - well, they really watched the game but she liked that they came. They are big into soccer but now have the fever for football.......lookout!!
The weather held off for almost the entire game but near the end we got some showers. The girls were prepared with their ponchos. Raegan and her friend Maddie posed for me. Another month to go of being cheer mom!

0 comments: